Total Cash Out Payment Terms
1. Outright Cash Out.
- 5% Discount if paid within 15 days.
2. Outright Payment of Php 150,000.00.
- 5% Discount of paid within 30 days. Balance payable in 6 months with PDC.
- Reservation Fee: Php 50,000.00
- Balance payable in 12 months with PDC.
Features and Amenities
- Landscaped Entrance Gate with Guard House
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Court
- Park and Playground
- Promenade Trees
- Concrete Roads, Curbs and Gutter
- Underground Drainage System
- Electrical and Water Facilities
- 75,000 to 100,000 gallon capacity water tanks
- Electrical facilities
Requirements for Documentation
For In-House (Lot Only):
1. Copy of unexpired valid ID (husband and wife if married).
2. Copy of unexpired passport or cedula (husband and wife if married).
3. Copy of marriage contract if married.
4. Two kinds of proof of billings with the same address at Philippine address (electric bill, water bill, telephone bill, utility bills) not necessarilly under buyers name.
5. Special Power of Attorney (SPA) if buying thru representative authorizing the representative to sign in behalf of the buyer.
Thru Pag-IBIG (House and Lot):
I. For Local Employment
II. For Overseas Employment (additional requirements)
- Housing Loan Application with 1 x 1 ID Picture
- MSVS (Members Status Verification Slip) - it must be verified and certified by Pag-IBIG branch where their contribution remitted and at least 24 contribution.
- Payslip - latest 1 month (Must be sign by owner / payroll and notarized)
- Certification of Employment and Compensation (original and notarized)
- ITR 2009 (Original)
- Photocopy of two (2) Valid ID's
- Original Community Tax Certificate (Cedula)
- Proof of Billing (address nust be the same with that declared in the HDMF housing loan application.)
- Deed of Conditional Sale (signed by buyer each page)
- Birth Certificate, if single / Marriage Ceritificate , if married (photocopy)
III. For Business / Self-Employed (additional requirements)
- Job / Employment Contract (Duly Certified by POEA / Employer) Latest (photocopy)
- Special Power of Attorney (Original and notarized)
- Passport - 1st and 2nd page (photocopy)
- Court Decision for seperated husband and wife (if applicable)
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI / Employer) Latest (photocopy)
- Latest Finacial Statement
- Income Taxe Return
- Business Permit