Requirements for Documentation
1. Copy of unexpired valid ID or passport (husband and wife if married).
2. Copy of marriage contract if married.
3. Two kinds of proof of billings with the same address at Philippine address (electric bill, water bill, telephone bill, utility bills).
4. Special Power of Attorney (SPA) if buying thru representative authorizing the representative to sign in behalf of the buyer.
20% Downpayment payable within six months; 80% balance payable as follows:
a. Within 2 years in 24 equal monthly installment at zero interest (must be covered with post-dated checks).
b. Within 5 to 10 years at 14% interest per annum. First year zero interest (must be covered with dated checks).
a. 12% Discount on the Total Contract Price if paid within 7 days.
b. 10% Discount on the Total Contract Price if paid within 30 days.
c. 7% Discount on the Total Contract Price if paid within 60 days.
d. 5% Discount on the Total Contract Price if paid within 90 days.
a. 10% Discount on the Downpayment if paid within 7 days.
b. 7% Discount on the Downpayment if paid within 30 days.
c. 5% Discount on the Downpayment if paid within 60 days.
Features and Amenities
- Proposed Commercial establishments: Gasoline Stations, Townhouses, Fastfoodcenters, Convenience Stores, Jewelry Stores, Bookstores, Drugstores, Electronic Repair Shop, Furniture Store, Appliance Center, Photo Center, Optical Supply, Sporting Goods Shop, Souvenir Shop, Beauty Parlors and Barber Shops, etc.
- Entrance Gate with Guardhouse
- Centralized Water System
- Centralized Electrical System
- Underground Drainage
- Cemented Roads, Curbs and Gutters
- Perimeter Wall
Water Camp and Country Club
- Tower Slides
- Relaxing Lazy River
- Lighted Swimming Pools (toddler / kiddie / adult)
- Dynamic Fountain
- Comfortable Villas to Relax
- Multi-Function Clubhouse (Restaurant, Function Room, Videoke Room, Lobby)
- Covered Basketball Court
- Covered Badminton Court
- Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Shower and Comfort Rooms